It’s easy to become a member of the Bluff Buster Triathlon Team. We welcome people all year long. Being a member definitely has its advantages for all levels of athletes…
- Monthly Newsletters w/ upcoming events, area races, recipes & more
- 10% discount at River Trail Cycles
- 10% discount at Grand Bluff Running
- $5 off of the YMCA Got Energy Triathlon
- Free Underwater Swim Video Analysis
- Off-season training seminars and workshops
- Reviews and insider information of local races members have participated in
- Facebook group to help connect with existing members and share information
- Really cool people to hang out with for fun and/or training
- 5 Benefits of Joining a Tri Club – active.com article
Membership fees are $25 for individual and $40 for family per year
You can pay online or print out a form and mail it in.
*Note that mailed applications will be processed slower with the added work involved.
Please note: if the PayPal plugin is not working, please use the one on the old site. This site is new and is a work in progress. Here is a link to the old page.
Online Registration for new and existing members:
Step 1: Submit Online Membership and Waiver Form
*Current and new members should both fill out the waiver form as we are transitioning to online tracking.
Mail in Registration:
Step 1: Print out application and Wavier. Application Form
Step 2. Fill out and mail to the address in the document with check for payment
Member profiles (this section is a work in progress)
Got Energy 2015 was my first tri…
I plan on doing Trinona, Got energy, and 2 other tris in 2017. I also plan on doing a few road / trail running races.